Monday, September 7, 2015

"Dismembering Christmas" Directed by Austin Bosley - Move over "Silent Night, Deadly Night"... This is your replacement!


This film is about seven teenagers that travel to a lake house during the winter for Christmas vacation! What happens next will make them wish they had just stayed home!

 “Dismembering Christmas” directed by Austin Bosley has instantly become a film that I will include in my Christmas Horrorthon’s from now on! “Dismembering Christmas” took me back to the days when I was younger and watching “Silent Night Deadly Night” (1984). The story was pretty good and I was unsure what exactly was going to happen since there were several different angles that it could have gone.  That was exactly where we need to give some props to Kevin Sommerfield and Steve Goltz! A story that has you guessing and keeps you interested.

This film was not cluttered with unnecessary nudity and it did not have to capture the audience with nudity, now do I have objections about nudity.. Not at all! I feel that there are a lot of films that come out where they use nudity and sex in order to gain the attention of people to get views and most of those films have zero quality and no story and become boring pretty quick.. I value the story that is being told along with some uniqueness.. That is rare to find anymore.

There happened to be some difficulty with the audio, which to me is not a big deal with most of the films I review, I can handle some audio issues in order to see a really good film!


“Dismembering Christmas”  just added more credibility to indie horror film!

Starring: Nina Kova, Johnathon Krautkramer, Leah Wiseman, Baker Chase Powell, Danielle Doetsch, Austin Bosley, Jennifer Lenius, Shannon McInnis, Marla Van Lanen and Scott Seagren.

No comments:

Post a Comment