Thursday, August 7, 2014

Check out one of the best Supernatural films of 2014 "GHOSTLINE"!!!

TOM H REVIEWS DEAN WHITNEY’S “GHOSTLINE”!

I have watched and reviewed a lot of films in the past couple of years and one of the things I have begun searching for are films that actually stand out with a unique storyline. Sure! I love gore and really cool effects that come with it.  What “Ghostline” offered was similar to a film I have watched called “The Caller” however overall the feel of the film was one that I was excited about. The ending was a nice surprise and was one that I didn’t expect. Dean Whitney did a great job writing and directing this film! I would lose my fucking mind if some person were to call me believing I was someone else and wouldn’t leave me alone! Especially if I found out that the person was dead!

Rachel Alig and Zack Gold did a fucking amazing job with their roles and I was impressed by the overall performance of the entire cast! It is not often that I review a film that I don’t pause in the process of viewing and that I get super excited about telling others about.  The quality of “Ghostline” will bring the film some great success! This is truly one of the best Supernatural/Horror films in my recent memory! I would even put it over films such as “The Conjuring”!!


“Ghostline” is a film that I will recommend to my friends and all the supporters of Tom H’s Blog of Horror! 

FOLLOW THE FILM ON FACEBOOK HERE!!
CHECK OUT THE TEASER TRAILER BELOW!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment