Monday, August 4, 2014

YOU HAVE "10 SECONDS TO RUN"!!

“10 SECONDS TO RUN” KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN

Seconds will decide their fate! When a group of friends end up in a race to survive and become part of the game "10 Seconds To Run"!!!!

Imagine if you were held hostage by a group of redneck psychopaths and thrust into a game where you had just “10 Seconds To Run” in order to stay alive! Jake Jalbert, Director of this film has a unique vision from what I had the opportunity to see from the teaser trailer (I’ll place the trailer below). 

From what I have had a chance to read, this film will be one about survival in a realistic situation! I love films that have a storyline that can actually happen, the feel of those type of films create higher level tension with the audience! I am excited about the FX team as they are fucking awesome! I think the teaser for this film is amazing and I think that this campaign is worth supporting!

FOLLOW THE KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN HERE!!







No comments:

Post a Comment