Thursday, September 1, 2016

Death Ward 13 - The next film Directed by Todd Nunes! Brings a new meaning to meeting hot chicks at an insane asylum!

TODD NUNES IS BRINGING US ANOTHER HORROR CREATION!!
DEATH WARD 13
Synopsis:
It’s 1973 and the Stephens Sanitarium for the Criminally Insane prepares to shut down permanently. Days before closing, four beautiful nursing students arrive to care for the last handful of “harmless” mental patients in a suspiciously understaffed ward. Confronted by their violent charges, the nurses soon realize that they are trapped inside the asylum with a deadly crew of vicious lunatics. Each patient has their own perverse identity, their own personal demons, and their own violent agenda. Pushed to the brink of insanity, the young nurses find themselves in a gruesome fight for survival inside Ward 13.

Written by Todd Nunes and Tara Knight; this film looks to be a really great film coming off of  “All through the House”  of 2015! I don’t have a ton of details yet, but I will be posting any updates about this film as I learn more! I have a little inside info… I’ll be giving you EXCLUSIVE UPDATES so you need to be paying attention!! I would suggest you subscribe to my google + profile and my fan page on Facebook!

I do see on the movie poster that it appears that Ashley Nunes is involved which is going to be fucking awesome! Maybe her partner in crime will be part of this as well?

Seriously, do everything you can to support this film! I am sure you won’t be disappointed!!

Check out the film on FACEBOOK!
Here is the OFFICIAL WEBSITE!






No comments:

Post a Comment