Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Demand "Crawl or Die" on NETFLIX!

As one of the first Blogs/sites to talk about “Crawl or Die” aka “Crawl Bitch Crawl” I am proud of what Oklahoma Ward, Nicole Alonso and the rest of the crew have been able to accomplish! This has been one of the films I have been waiting to see for quite some time.

I have seen “Crawl or Die” available in different locations such as Amazon.com and Walmart.com; the one thing I feel will put this film over the top is having the opportunity to be able to be seen on Netflix!

I know several people that have films on Netflix that I have had an opportunity to watch; even though I watched the films before they were on Netflix; it allowed me to talk about the films and share them with friends.

Please like the DEMAND CRAWL OR DIE ON NETFLIX facebook page to help continue the growth for this film! Great people making awesome movies and I am going to purchase my own copy this week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment