Thursday, July 31, 2014

The walrus is not the only thing to fear in REVOLUTION 666!!!

TOM H REVIEWS “REVOLUTION 666”

The Walrus is not the only thing to fear!

Directed by Matt Jaissle

Plot Summary:
Horror and comedy come together as a Manson-style cult uses a long lost "Fab Four" song to jumpstart the zombie helter skelter.

As of late I haven’t had a lot of time to review films! I am happy to say I had the chance to review Matt Jaissle’s “Revolution 666”! The beginning grabbed me and kept me watching as I had the chance to watch a unique film compared to some of the films I have had the chance to watch recently! The film was full of gore and the storyline was pretty cool and there was some pretty cool character development!

The two threats that emerged in this film was a cool concept and the fact that this Disc Jockey guy is the hero surprised me! He obviously is more badass than I expected! I am eager to see what is next on the horizon for Matt Jaissle because he is kicking some serious ass with “Revolution 666”!!


IF YOU HAVE A FILM FOR ME TO REVIEW PLEASE HIT ME UP AT TOMHBLOGOFHORROR@GMAIL.COM!!


 LIKE THIS FILM ON FACEBOOK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment