Monday, June 23, 2014

"Deadly Gamble" by Mario Cerrito


Mario Cerrito has been working on a film called "Deadly Gamble" a Horror/Thriller about a man who is a degenerate gambler who has nothing left, so he puts his loved ones on the line and borrows money from the mafia for one last run of luck.

Basically this film is based on addiction and I believe Mario is going to bring us an amazing film! I have been waiting patiently to see more about this film and I finally had a chance to talk to Mario about the film and watched the trailer; I am very excited to be able to be a big part of this film. I have known Mario for quite a while now and I have been waiting for a while to see him get a feature film made.

Currently Mario is in talks about getting the film distributed, right now I will keep the distribution company anonymous for the purposes of business.



No comments:

Post a Comment