Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tom H's Top Death Scenes!!

Ghost Ship had a great death scene! This scene involved the deaths of  around 30 people. I personally thought this was one of the best death scenes. Very creative!




Hostel Part II was great! This scene was fucking awesome!! I will never forget this!!




Friday The 13th Part 8- Jason Takes Manhattan- This death scene is probably one of the funniest I have ever watched. I thought it was one of the best kills of Jason's career



FINAL DESTINATION PART 1: This scene was fucking awesome! I really didn't expect that to happen and to be hit by a fucking bus? Well that was a perfect way to kill her!




A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 1: I fucking love this scene!! Insane!



Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original): I thought this scene was fucking killer, one hit to the head sent this fool to the floor and an automatic vegetable!!


American Psycho: Huey Lewis is fucking great! Don't you think?


Mirrors: Jaw rip scene! This is some painful looking shit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment