Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Short Movie Review: "Seven Minutes" by Neill Morris @neillmorris





My Take: 

Seven Minutes began right off creepy! What Neill Morris did was condense a great idea into less than 9 minutes. This idea could be used to create a great featured-length film! In fact I think this could be used to create some type of Anthology! I really thought this short was done fucking great and I expect everyone to feel the same way after watching it! At first you think that the movie is about some sort of supernatural entity haunting the woman; then comes the truth about what is going on. Very awesome!

Please support Neill Morris by following him on twitter; I am excited and hopeful that he will come out with more of this in the future!
OFFICIAL WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment