Wednesday, April 13, 2016

"Sloven" by Marc Cartwright - Cleaning up isn't quite as easy as you think....


MARC CARTWRIGHT’s “SLOVEN” 


Sometimes it takes me a little while to review films and for that I apologize to those who email me about their films.. With that being said, I feel like I missed out on this film!

“Sloven” by Marc Cartwright was 6 minutes of awesome that I felt brought intensity.. His ability to create really good shots during the film made this film even more than just a short film. Cartwright demonstrated that he has great ability and that can be done on any length of film!

Short, sweet and to the point and told enough of a story to get a little attached to the main character Steve (Baker Chase Powell) which also did a fantastic job! Check it out below!



No comments:

Post a Comment