Thursday, October 29, 2015

Who wins? in Damien Leone's "FRANKENSTEIN VS. THE MUMMY"!

FRANKENSTEIN
Vs.

THE MUMMY


I was told about this film by Director Damien Leone (All Hallows Eve -2013) and this is a really awesome trailer, it grabs my attention and I want to see it. Ever since watching the short “Terrifier” that Leone put together, I became an instant fan. Leone really impressed me with his overall ability to produce such a shocking short film and bringing out a potential horror icon Art the Clown! Leone’s ability to produce high quality horror makes me excited to tell everyone about this film, yes it has been out for some time and I have not had the chance to watch it just yet. I am going to share this with you all now so you can show Damien much needed love!


Plot: The mummy of a cursed pharaoh and a reanimated corpse terrorize a medical university. Only an Egyptologist and a college professor, the deranged Dr. Frankenstein, may be able to stop the creatures before it's too late.


Please like this film on FACEBOOK and show it some love by watching it on VOD on Youtube!


No comments:

Post a Comment