Tuesday, August 18, 2015

"The Bad Man" by Scott Schirmer - Please Support this film!


ScottSchirmer is BACK, coming off the heels of his last film “FOUND.”, Scott is Directing upcoming cut-throat horror film called “The Bad Man”! Why do I say cut-throat? Based on the information provided and what I have had the chance to read and watch about this film, it will be a film that pushes the limits and the film’s insurgent approach will make it almost a guaranteed hit amongst true horror fans! Anytime I hear that Redbox probably will not take the film due to the film’s content; I have to see it!!

Right now Scott and his crew are seeking some help funding the film and anyone that had the chance to see “Found.”, you already know that this film will be more than worth whatever you can help donate! If you have not seen “Found.”, I strongly urge you to do so and I believe you can find “Found.” On Hulu.


I have been going through a lot of films that are on Kickstarter or Indiegogo as well as other crowdfunding sites and I am only sharing the films that have a proven Director or crew, this is one of those films. Scott Schirmer will take every single dime and put it into this film and make it as amazing as only he can! So please check out this CAMPAIGN and donate what you can!!


No comments:

Post a Comment