Thursday, December 5, 2013

Update on Jimmy Dempster

JIMMY DEMPSTER

DEVOTION AND CASE #0912


Still from "Case #0912"
I had a chance to catch up with Jimmy Dempster again after having the privilege of seeing him in the CW’s show “THE ORIGINALS” and we discussed two short films that he has worked on among a million other things that we talk about when we get on the phone. “Devotion” and “Case #0912” both really fucking good films that I believe are going to be picked to be shown at my Film Festival in 2014! 

As I have said in the past; Jimmy is a fucking workhorse that grinds out awesome projects consistently and I am proud to be one of the people that he comes to share those projects! I loved both films and I will post trailers for both films and if you would like to know more or follow them; just click on the Facebook link below each video.





CASE #0912 FACEBOOK PAGE

DEVOTION FACEBOOK PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment