Thursday, December 5, 2013

Movie: "Penance Lane" Starring Tyler Mane

I was messaged on Facebook by Tyler Mane; and asked to help get the word out about his film “Penance Lane”! I think I am one of few people that remember him back in the early 90’s when he was part of World Championship Wrestling as “Big Sky”. 

He is more known for his roles as Sabretooth in “X-Men” and Michael Myers in Rob Zombie’s version of “Halloween”! Right now he is asking for your help as he is seeking donations to help with the completion of “Penance Lane”! I have watched the teaser trailer and this is a film I am pretty excited about!

It is not every day I put out something that involves this type of funding however once you read up on the film and see who is part of the film you know the film will be done and done on a high level!




CHECK OUT THE INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN TO READ MORE ABOUT PENANCE LANE!


No comments:

Post a Comment