Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Movie Review: "The Tortured Girl" Trilogy Part 1: A Loving Memory by @HerbivorePro starring @MelissaMalan



A Loving Memory was a very fucking amazing short film to begin this trilogy! It was a truly different experience and the way the film was handled reminded me of “Natural Born Killers”. It seemed like it was going all over the place but if you just listened to what was being said while trying to keep track of the truly intense shit on the screen you could really get into it. One of the most creepy short films I have ever seen!

Very good work done by Melissa Malan; the actress that stars in this film. She seriously brought this movie to the next level with her ability to really get into her role. 

The only downside was the audio was a bit rough but I knew that going in thanks to the Director Rick Gawel! Great job man!

I will be watching Part 2 of "The Tortured Girl" Trilogy entitled "Gless" next!



My Blog of Horror Originality Rating is 10 out of 10!

My Blog of Horror Overall Scare factor is 7 out of 10!



No comments:

Post a Comment