Monday, September 24, 2012

Thr33 Days Dead Movie! @Thr33DaysDead

I am a big fan of zombie movies if they are done correctly; from what I have seen and read about this movie I think I will be impressed! This movie is written and directed by John M. Ware. Last I have heard they are almost finished so we should be seeing this movie very soon!

Plot:

Childhood friends Patrick, Jeff, and Justin must escape the lake after their day of fishing is ruined by the discovery that zombies are in their midst. They escape to the city only to find that it too has been overtaken by these flesh hungry creatures. Along the way they meet the brother/sister duo of Pete and Valerie, and together they fight for their right to survive in a world that is no longer their own.





To Donate visit HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment