Sunday, November 20, 2011

My quest to help others!

Since joining twitter I have found a lot of very good horror authors, and movie makers. These people have amazing talent and I totally understand where they are in their lives because I also am trying to get better and gain a following here with this blog. I will continue to seek out new authors and directors to feature on the blog as well as promote the friends I have been making whenever they need me to. I thank those of you that have agreed to let me feature your movies and books on my blog and also the support you are giving me by telling other people about my blog. If anyone else needs  or knows someone who needs exposure send them my way and I will gladly do what I can.  – Tom H. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tom H.! I see what you are trying to do here, and I like it! The road goes both ways too. ...Meaning that I will definitely be promoting your blog to everyone I know -b/c of your willingness to help others. :-)
    Aside from that, I'm really enjoying your blog! -Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate it man! I know how hard it is to be seen in this world so I want to give you guys every opportunity to have success.

    ReplyDelete