Sunday, January 16, 2011

Top 5 Vampires

Keifer Sutherland (The Lost Boys) - Personally I think he has to be one of the best Vampires by appearance out of all movies that I have watched.






Gary Oldman (Bram Stoker's Dracula) - A traditional looking vampire, He was not all roided up... Plus you have to love his hair!







Danny Trejo (From Dusk Til Dawn) - Now, he's one scary mother fucker!! I wouldn't stand there and watch him wig the fuck out like they did on the movie! I'd run like hell!




All of the Vampires (30 Days of Night) - I feel of all the newer vampire movies these guys pretty much all look awesome! They also didn't speak any English so it added to the whole image.





 Gregory A. Greer (Midnight Kiss) - Not a good movie at all, Hell I couldn't even find a picture of this dude for almost an hour.. He must REALLY suck as an actor.. However, this movie he was a great vampire that had some good catch phrases.

No comments:

Post a Comment