Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tom H's Blog of Horror back to his roots! Support up and coming filmmakers!! Check this out!! - "THE PASSAGE"

TOM H’s BLOG OF HORROR
GOING BACK TO MY ROOTS BY SUPPORTING SOME CROWDFUNDING PROJECTS!

It’s been a little while since I have searched the crowdfunding websites to find some unique and cool films that upcoming filmmakers are trying to create, in doing so today I have found two films that I really want to support and share with others in order to help bring awareness to those filmmakers that are trying to fulfill their dreams!


The first film that got my attention is a film called “The Passage” , a film by Anthony Altamura. Right now I am going to post this particular one due to what I feel is a genuine project with a good start.



In order to support this film please visit this LINK and check out the campaign!


No comments:

Post a Comment