Friday, January 16, 2015

Review: "The Other Side" - ZOMBIE FILM WITH A KICK ASS IDENTITY!

ZOMBIE FLICK “THE OTHER SIDE” CHANGES THE GENRE!!!



I was sent this awesome Zombie Film a little while back and I finally had a chance to watch it! “The Other Side” was pretty fucking awesome once you get into it; it took a few minutes to figure out exactly what is going on, literally only a few minutes and then the action starts and don’t stop until the end credits! Chris Niespodzianski and Ray Mongelli do an amazing job putting together a zombie film that has its identity!!

The twist at the end was worth it; I really did not see it coming and it created a dynamic that I wasn’t expecting as well as set up for maybe a sequel. The only negative that I could find with this film was the fact that we were not really informed of how it all come about. While I don’t care so much about that, I do know other people who do care about that and it could be the only thing hold this film back.


I have reviewed a lot of films in the last few years and this one has made my list of top films so far that I have reviewed all time! When I do that list I will make sure to mention this film! I also handed out all of the cards that was sent to me and told everyone about this film!! I hope to bring this film a following it so greatly deserves!



No comments:

Post a Comment