Friday, April 25, 2014

THE FEAR PROJECT! - A HORROR ANTHOLOGY THAT WILL SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE ONE TELEVISION AT A TIME!

Charlie Hintz from Mental Shed Studios
Synopsis:
After their friend becomes the latest victim in a chain of throat slashing murders, two young men go to the scene of the crime to investigate. While there, they discover a room lined wall-to-wall with old television sets and a plethora of terrifying videos, each containing a piece of the puzzle. What they ultimately discover will change their lives forever.

TOM H’s THOUGHTS:

I have read up on “The Fear Project” and I have read on their facebook page that this is going to be inspired by the V/H/S films however in this anthology about half of the Anthology will have psychological aspects and the other half will have monsters! A lot of people seem to have issues with found footage films due to them being mainly based on the Paranormal. I am one of those people, but when I have the chance to see something different I will always check it out! Love the trailer and I am a huge fan of having different films being created by filmmakers all over the world! I am definitely going to follow this film!!


No comments:

Post a Comment