Friday, April 4, 2014

Movie Review: "The Hanover House" by Corey Norman

TOM H REVIEWS “THE HANOVER HOUSE” BY COREY NORMAN


Plot:
Returning from his father’s funeral, Robert Foster is faced with the unimaginable; he hits a young girl with his car. In a desperate attempt to save her life, he seeks help at a nearby farmhouse. Little does Robert know that the house has been waiting for him his entire life. Once inside its walls, Robert must overcome his own personal demons in an attempt to save both his wife and himself. But there’s a problem, only one may leave The Hanover House alive.

My Review:
First and foremost I have to say HOLY SHIT! I have been waiting on this film for quite some time! I was the first person to do a write up in support of “The Hanover House” and I have done interviews with Casey Turner (Shannon Foster in the film) and Director Corey Norman. Over the past year or so I have given updates and been probably annoying Corey about when he would be finished; finally it has happened!!

I am not disappointed in anyway with this film! Great acting; character development and backstory that led up to the fright and intensity that ended up taking place! The camera angles were seriously a major reason why this film was so damn good; the angles created the feel and made it more visually appealing! The audio effects were great as well! This is the type of film that helps bring a good name to Indie filmmaking!

The Hanover House is a much better version of a “Haunted” house scenario then most of the latest films that I have had a chance to see; The ending was awesome and it has me feeling it could lead to a sequel, with or without a sequel it was definitely something different and I loved it! I feel it has surpassed even the more popular movies such as “The Conjuring” or even most remakes or upgraded “Amityville” films that have come out. The entire cast did a great job! 


The world premiere for The Hanover House will be May 9th and 10th!!



Check out the Trailer!!



Like “The Hanover House” on Facebook

Check out the Official Website HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment