Friday, November 8, 2013

Movie Review: "Out of One's Misery" by Michael Sharpe


“The Devil follows me day and night because he is afraid to be alone.” – Francis Picabia

Plot Outline

A man struggles with the death of his family; not only does he struggle with the death of his family a stranger arrives to give him the wake-up call that he so desperately needed!

MY REVIEW

This film was simply amazing! I have reviewed and watched many short films and this is just as good as any of the best films I have had the pleasure of watching. This is a film that tells a great story and delivers perfectly; Michael Sharpe did fucking awesome behind the camera as well as in front of the camera! I could see him turning this into a feature someday and expanding on the story! Everyone needs to check out this short masterpiece as well as any past or upcoming films that Michael Sharpe has done or does in the future! I will definitely keep my eye open for anything he would like me to write about!





If you want to help me continue doing what I am doing; please visit the donate button on the left side of the screen. All donations will be used to allow me to hire someone to help me with the blog updates as well as my upcoming Film Festival in 2014!




No comments:

Post a Comment