Friday, October 25, 2013

Review: "Quite a Conundrum" by Thomas L. Phillips


I spoke with Thomas L. Phillips the genius behind the film “Quite a Conundrum” and I was given the opportunity to watch the film so I could review it. I have to say that I was not disappointed at all; in fact the film was well written with pretty damn good acting (Sasha Ramos, Erin Cline, Joe Coffey and Anthony Rutowicz)   and a great story with a twist that I did not see coming! I preach that acting is not a strong area in Horror/Thriller films.. Again I was really happy to see that it was proven wrong!

I completely thought the film would be different in the ways of following the typical “Kill em’ all fashion” but it wasn’t. The angle that was used was something that has been used in previous films but done in such a way that kept me interested and wanting to see more! The character development was done flawlessly and the transition from character development to what seems to be a psychotic episode by an unlikely source kicked serious ass! I would rate “Quite a Conundrum” in my Top 5 films that I have had the opportunity to review; yes it is THAT good!

This film may not have a ton of death scenes; the writing and the fact it was somewhat comedic turned this film from a B to an A+! Watch it!

Check out the OFFICIAL WEBSITE and visit/like the FACEBOOK page!


No comments:

Post a Comment