Friday, October 11, 2013

Review: "Intrusive Behavior" by Brian Troxell

“Intrusive Behavior” is a great film that surprised me for the most part in many ways; typically I expected much less from this film initially however after seeing how the story built up continuously from start to finish and tossing in one of the more unique torture scenes I have ever seen sold me completely. Not to spoil anything for anyone but this film begins with a very disturbed little girl that needed her ass whooped by her parents!  She ends up being cast away to a hospital where the story gets pretty fucked up and explains the rest of the film perfectly! Fast forward several years and shit gets sick and twisted; again I really enjoyed this film to the point where I can’t wait to see what Brian Troxell comes up with next.

Tom H's Scare factor: 4 out of 10
Tom H's Originality score: 7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment