Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Movie: "A Grim Becoming" Directed by @AdamRSteigert & starring @billoberstjr , @JessicaCameron_ and @DevannyPinn

A GRIM BECOMING
Starring Bill Oberst Jr., Jessica Cameron and Devanny Pinn

Tonight I ran across a film that is coming up next year that stars some of my indie horror favorites Bill Oberst Jr., Jessica Cameron and Devanny Pinn! Okay; I swear I am not obsessed with Jessica Cameron and lately I have posted a lot about projects she is going to be involved in but she is WORKING HER ASS OFF and it makes it a little bit difficult not to! I have read about this film and and I asked myself "Who wouldn't want to see the Grim Reaper fuck some shit up?" I may be in the minority here but I think it would be pretty cool seeing just what makes the Reaper come for us.. To become the Reaper would be even more fucking awesome but again that's my opinion! I am waiting to see when an official trailer will be released and then I will post it!



SYNOPSIS: A tale about a young, bitter executive who has the unfortunate experience of seeing a Grim Reaper at work. This sighting results in the man becoming a Reaper and having to explore his own conscience and the lengths he will go to get his own life back.

LIKE THE FILM ON FACEBOOK AND VISIT THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE!