Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Movie: "A Grim Becoming" Directed by @AdamRSteigert & starring @billoberstjr , @JessicaCameron_ and @DevannyPinn

A GRIM BECOMING
Starring Bill Oberst Jr., Jessica Cameron and Devanny Pinn

Tonight I ran across a film that is coming up next year that stars some of my indie horror favorites Bill Oberst Jr., Jessica Cameron and Devanny Pinn! Okay; I swear I am not obsessed with Jessica Cameron and lately I have posted a lot about projects she is going to be involved in but she is WORKING HER ASS OFF and it makes it a little bit difficult not to! I have read about this film and and I asked myself "Who wouldn't want to see the Grim Reaper fuck some shit up?" I may be in the minority here but I think it would be pretty cool seeing just what makes the Reaper come for us.. To become the Reaper would be even more fucking awesome but again that's my opinion! I am waiting to see when an official trailer will be released and then I will post it!



SYNOPSIS: A tale about a young, bitter executive who has the unfortunate experience of seeing a Grim Reaper at work. This sighting results in the man becoming a Reaper and having to explore his own conscience and the lengths he will go to get his own life back.

LIKE THE FILM ON FACEBOOK AND VISIT THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment