Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Movie: "Love Sick" by Todd E. Freeman


Written and Directed by Todd E. Freeman


Have you ever loved someone so much it hurts? In “Love Sick” that phrase will be taken literally! From what I have read Bill Oberst Jr. is going to star in the film and from what I have seen; that gives me added incentive to find out as much as I can about the film.

Here is the plot outline:

"Gwyneth and Amos have been together for 10 years and after much deliberation have decided to part ways. After separating and being with others they quickly realize how hard it is to disconnect from one another. The pain, lies, and betrayal all begin to manifest physically within the both of them as well as infect the others who have become involved with intimately. They love each other so much that it hurts... some more than others."

Follow them ON FACEBOOK and on the OFFICIAL WEBSITE!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Tom, thanks for posting on Todd E. Freeman's new film! Ever since I saw CELL COUNT I have wanted to work with Todd...was really grateful when he asked me to be a part of LOVE SICK.

    Great blog. Always enjoy reading it.

    Bill

    Bill Oberst Jr.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2454994/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you checking out the movie! We are very excited to get started on both Cell Count II and Love Sick. Stay up to date on FB at www.facebook.com/pollutedpictures

    ReplyDelete