Monday, December 17, 2012

Tragedy in Connecticut... Tribute and how to help!

On Friday I was at my cable company paying a bill when I seen on the news that some asshole went Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut and killed children and teachers. I was filled with rage and couldn't believe that someone would stoop this low. All the while I know this has happened before but for some reason this felt different. The ages of these children were much younger than most if not all of the shootings that have occurred in the past. I would like to offer my prayers to the family and friends of all victims of this horrific crime. 

I realize more than ever that time with your children is extremely important because you never know how fast the time you have with them can be taken away. I wish there was something I could do to help the families and friends of the victims feel more comfort in a time where comfort will probably not come easily. I will however ask everyone of my followers to say something in the comments below to show support to all that have been going through hell in the aftermath of this tragedy. I will send all of your words to the Newtown, Connecticut community to show our support!


Please Remember

Charlotte Bacon, 6 years old
Daniel Barden, 7 years old
Rachel Davino, 29 years old
Olivia Engel, 6 years old
Josephine Gay, 7 years old
Ana Marquez-Green, 6 years old
Dawn Hochsprung, 47 years old
Dylan Hockley, 6 years old
Madeleine Hsu, 6 years old
Catherine Hubbard, 6 years old
Chase Kowalski, 7 years old
Nancy Lanza, 52 years old
Jesse Lewis, 6 years old
James Mattioli, 6 years old
Grace McDonnell, 7 years old
Anne Marie Murphy, 52 years old
Emilie Parker, 6 years old
Jack Pinto, 6 years old
Noah Pozner, 6 years old
Caroline Previdi, 6 years old
Jessica Rekos, 6 years old
Avielle Richmond, 6 years old
Lauren Rousseau, 30 years old
Mary Sherlach, 56 years old
Victoria Soto, 27 years old
Benjamin Wheeler, 6 years old
Allison Wyatt, 6 years old


If you would like to help visit THE SANDY HOOK FAMILY FUND and do whatever you can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment