Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Movie Review: "The Tortured Girl" Trilogy Part 2: Gless by @HerbivorePro starring @MelissaMalan




































“Gless”, a perfect example of someone suffering from a severe psychological disorder! A truly horrific experience!  I couldn’t take my eyes off of the screen, it had me so intrigued. This horror movie loving mother fucker seriously was glued to the television watching this completely fucked up meltdown occur!! Again, Rick Gawal did a great job with this movie and again, Melissa Malan made a great appearance!! Angela Jo Strohm was also fucking killer!  I will be reviewing the third and final part of the trilogy tomorrow night! If you haven’t followed Herbivore Productions PLEASE do it HERE!

My Blog of Horror Originality Rating is 9 out of 10!
My Blog of Horror Overall Scare factor is 8 out of 10!














No comments:

Post a Comment