Sunday, September 23, 2012

Movie Review: Hate Crime (2012) by @JamesCullenB


Written By: James Cullen Bressack and Jarret Cohen

My Thoughts:

Hate Crime is fast paced from start to finish! It brings found footage horror movies to another level! Now, I will say that it will be shocking to those that are not used to watching hardcore horror movies that don't hold anything back. This movie has a lot of awesome parts; and it is as real as it gets! I will also say that I had to stop this movie a few times to make sure I was prepared to see what was coming next! I am very pleased with this movie and I recommend this movie to anyone that truly loves realistic thriller type movies that are packed full of controversial and gruesome acts of violence!

The cast of Hate Crime was picked out well and I think they all did a real solid job; James Bressack wrote a great script that didn't water down the movie with a lot of unnecessary information. It was straight to the point and explained exactly what the title was all about! I have some favorite moments but I won't reveal them yet because I want everyone to have a chance to watch this movie first; Again this movie is not for the weak and should ONLY be viewed if you want a true and realistic view of what can happen if you don't lock your doors! 

Appreciation for lower budget films and what has to go into making a movie should be driven home before anyone can criticize the efforts in this movie. 

My Blog of Horror Originality Rating is 7 out of 10!
My Blog of Horror Overall Scare factor is 7 out of 10!


Trust me a 7 out of 10 in any of those areas is huge because I am a very picky person when it comes to reviews! I would like to congratulate Bressack and the rest of the Hate Crime crew on a job well done!!


No comments:

Post a Comment