Saturday, November 26, 2011

Over the last couple weeks I have been searching for upcoming Directors, Authors and Musicians. I have found some amazing people that are currently working on projects or have finished projects that are fucking amazing!!! I am trying to gain support for them in turn they are helping gain me more of a following. There are a few people that I have been in talks with about their upcoming films that I will be featuring on the blog soon.  Warrior Entertainment is the most recent company I have been talking to about their newest film Blood Fare. I will be uploading the Press Release I received from their Producer today sometime. I want to thank everyone for the support and hopefully I will continue to give you guys something great to read, watch or listen to. - Tom H. 

No comments:

Post a Comment