Friday, November 18, 2011

Featured Author: Ania Ahlborn



Jack Winter has a secret..................


he's spent his entire life running from something no one can see. After two decades, he's sure he's escaped the shadow that haunted his childhood. That is, until his youngest daughter, Charlie, begins to change.


After a sudden highway accident and a flash of soulless eyes, Jack has no choice but to watch his little girl drown in what he's sure is a family curse. 


Jack begins to realize that he never outran the darkness. It's just been hiding, waiting for the perfect moment to make a reappearance... But this time, it hasn't come only for Jack. This time, it wants them all.

For more information on this book and this Author Click Here!

1 comment:

  1. I will be reading this book soon, I will offer my feedback afterwards. I believe this book is going to live up to my expectations just based on the short tweets back and forth with the Author, she seems very nice!

    ReplyDelete