Thursday, January 10, 2013

Movie Review: "The Sky Has Fallen" (2009) by Doug Roos @bloodontheblade







Tom H's Thoughts:

I spoke to a guy who told me that most people do not appreciate Indie Horror films even though they claim they support it. This is one of those films that you will appreciate as a true Indie Horror lover. I had the opportunity to review this film a little while back and I finally had a chance to get caught up. The effects in this film were the highlight; a lot of blood splatter! The acting was ok, could have been polished up a bit in regards to making the dialogue more interesting however in any horror film the acting isn't the most important part of the film. The storyline was great and I felt it was done very well! 

This film was a true indie horror treasure and I appreciate Doug for allowing me the opportunity to watch and review the film. Doug says he will be shooting another film in Missouri and hopefully I will be able to be there to see it first hand! Check out the official website and buy a copy of the film HERE!

Tom H's Scare Factor: 4 out of 10
Tom H's Originality Factor: 7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment